***YOU CAN NOT REGISTER UNTIL YOU HAVE RECEIVED AN E-MAIL FROM GIRLS STATE WITH INSTRUCTIONS***
***PLEASE use a computer, not a smart phone or tablet***
If you have any questions on your registration instructions, Contact Registrar Ann Buchanan at email@example.com
If you have any questions on registration web site, please contact RGS Staff at firstname.lastname@example.org
The five forms that must be completed are:
- Medical Form
- Consent Form
- ALA Waiver Form
- Media Release Form
- Girls State Pledge
While you’re waiting on Registration Instructions You Can…
- Complete the Samsung Scholarship Application
- Get your physical or a copy of your sports physical from your doctor or school to upload. You must provide this to us, your school isn’t responsible to send this.
- Find out where a Notary is in your area (two forms must be notarized)
- Read about ALA RGS and check out pictures from the previous sessions on the web site.
- Follow us on Twitter @WVGirlsState and Like us on Facebook WV Rhododendron Girls State
Thanks for submitting citizens for Rhododendron Girls State! The citizen must complete their registration and forms.
The forms will be e-mailed to the citizens directly, (to the e-mail address you submitted with the payment to Dept. Headquarters).
Units/Sponsors do not need to download and print the forms for the citizens and mail them in, as they will be sent copies electronically to complete. Please make sure your selected citizens submit their forms by the deadline and that your alternates are prepared if you need to send them. Also remember citizens need to register from a computer, not smart phones, tablets, etc.
TIP: Be sure to check your spam/trash/junk email filter folders.